Web site designed, maintained and updated by Webbonet Web Site Design
© Grimsby Snooker.com 2019
Grimsby Snooker, all you need to know about league snooker in Grimsby.
The TR Carpets Grimsby and District Snooker League Singles and Doubles. Rick Gilliatt.
Alan Edmonds, Paul Metcalf, Jamie Barrett, Nige Emmerson, Jamie Green, Stuart Carrington, Ashley Wright, Craig Waddingham and Lee Plant play in the Grimsby Snooker League.
The Grimsby and District Billiards and Snooker League.
Chairman: John Parrott. Treasurer: Terry Burns. Secretary:
The agenda for the 106th Annual General Meeting at the
Clee Bowls Club, Elm Road, Cleethorpes
Commencing at 7:30pm on Wednesday 5th June 2019.
1. Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 30th May 2018.
2. Matters arising.
3. Annual report of the Secretary.
4. Annual report of the Treasurer.
5. Election of Officials for the 2019/2020 season.
6. To confirm the formulations of the Leagues.
7. To resolve any proposals for alteration, addition and amendments to rules.
President: Ray Edmonds. Chairman: John Parrott. Vice Chairman: Mick Chew. Secretary: Treasurer: Terry Burns. Auditor: John Shadlock.
Members of Management Committee:
Alan Edmonds. Dave Webster. Jim Yates. Rick Gilliatt.
Steve Arnold. Walt Simpson.
The Grimsby and District Billiards and Snooker League is sponsored by
There is an addition to rules proposed by the committee that:
All member clubs must have at least one representative present at the
Annual General Meeting.